Personal Tax Planning Services
If it matters to you, we’ll make it count
As well as helping businesses with their tax planning we also specialise in helping individuals to make the most of their personal tax planning. This includes tax planning for today and for tomorrow.
At McCabe Ford Williams, we have been working with our clients since 1936 to help them keep more of what they earn.
We can help if you have ever wondered:
- if you are paying too much tax
- whether your tax affairs are compliant
- whether you are making the most out of your tax allowances
- whether your tax coding is right
- how to mitigate a HMRC tax investigation, and;
- how to make the most of your tax planning for now and the future.
How we can help
Our professional tax accountants and tax advisors have experience in advising in all areas of personal taxation.
This includes advice on:
What our services cover:
- A review of your personal tax situation including your income, property and other assets to help you make the most of all areas of your personal tax planning
- A bespoke tax plan to help you reach your personal tax planning goals which will include:
- advice on how to remain compliant
- tax planning advice for you and your family to get the most of your personal tax planning immediately, and;
- advice on planning the transfer of your personal family and any business assets to the next generation. This includes advice on, trusts, Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax.
- Through independent financial advisers we can advise on tax efficient investments and pensions
- Tax compliance review
- Preparation and submission of your tax return
- Liaising with HMRC on your behalf
- Assistance with HMRC tax investigations
We advise clients in all aspects of business advice, personal finance and personal and capital taxes.
Our clients include:
- High net worth individuals
- Lloyds Underwriters
- Overseas nationals
- Partners in professional practices
- Sports people and entertainers
- Trust and estates
Do you own a business?
If you also own a business we can help with all your business tax planning to maximise all your tax opportunities.
Contact us for a personal tax check-up
Contact us if you are looking for personal tax accountants to help you make the most of your tax planning. You can book a free consultation with one of our tax advisors by contacting your local MFW office (link to contact page).
When it matters to you, we’ll make it count.
Tax year Planning tips
For more information read our helpful guide for tips on how to make the most of personal and business tax planning.
MFW Tax Investigation Service
For individuals and businesses
Did you know that even if your tax affairs are in order that HMRC can look into your tax affairs at any time they wish? This can be both time consuming and costly for individuals and business owners.
To provide our clients with peace of mind we offer our Tax Investigation Service to help protect against the professional costs involved in a HMRC tax investigation or enquiry. For further details of our Tax Investigation Service, please click here.