What is QuickBooks Online?
QuickBooks Online (QBO) is one of the market leaders for cloud accounting software, and has been established in the accounting software market for many years with a desktop version.
The online accounting software is aimed at Small Businesses and Self-Employed, as it is smarter than a spreadsheet and allows you to control your businesses finances easily in one place.
- Create and send sales invoices from your mobile on the go, and know once they’ve been viewed and paid online. For details view this QuickBooks video to find out more.
- Work more effectively and interactive with your accountant.
- Take a snapshot of your cash flow position and understand the money in and money out of your business.
- Fast and easy bank reconciliation.
- Manage and pay your bills.
- Prepare and submit your VAT Returns directly to HMRC, using the new SmartScan QuickBooks will check for common mistakes and duplicates providing peace of mind the VAT figure is accurate.
- Manage your subcontractor deductions and submissions using the CIS function on QuickBooks.
- Variety of useful and easy reporting tools.
We are QuickBooks Bronze Partners
MFW are Bronze partner’s with QuickBooks Online and are able to assist you with making your transition to a cloud accounting software. We are here to help with training and ensuring you are getting the most out of the software.
Coronavirus COVID-19 Hub