Would you like to download our mobile App from the App Store?Download
Choosing the right accounting software for you
As a small to medium business owner you need reliable accounting software you can trust. You also need to know how to make the most of it to help run your business run smoothly.
Where do you start?
With the plethora of accounting software solutions available, choosing your software can feel very daunting. You may well be asking yourself questions such as, what system is the best for me and my business, and am I making the most out of it, for instance? Or, you might be worrying whether your chosen software complies with HMRC’s Making Tax Digital (MTD) requirements.
Traditional -v- cloud accounting software
Part of your decision process will be to decide between selecting a more traditional desk-top software platform or making the step to a cloud accounting system. But do you know the differences between the two and if not, do you have time to research your options?
Don’t worry, we are on hand to help.
How we can help
To ensure you and your business get the most out of your software we will:
- Carry out a financial systems audit – our software specialists will review your current system and assess your requirements so that we can help select the right system for you
- Shortlist a number of MTD compliant accounting solutions and explain the benefits or each system, including product demonstrations, to help you make your decision
- Explain the differences between standard desk-top platforms and cloud accounting solutions
- Help you install your software including any transition from an old system to your new chosen software
- Carry out software training for you and any members of your team to get you off to a great start
- Outline best practices for you to adopt to help streamline your business processes helping to save you time and money
- Provide you with all the hints and tips you need to get the most from your software and use all the additional features
- Provide ongoing support and advice
Need extra help?
We understand that at times running your business can feel overwhelming. We can help reduce your stress and assist with any payroll and bookkeeping support you may require and, of course, help with any accounting and taxation query you may have. This leaves you more time to do what you do best.
For more information about selecting the best software for you, or for further assistance to help you run your business more efficiently and effectively please call your local MFW office.