McCabe Ford Williams has been GLL’s auditors and accountants for almost 20 years. The quality of service and the level of professionalism they provide are second to none. Over the years, they have provided invaluable support. They employ a high level of due diligence in everything they do. They are proactive in their approach and have always ensured GLL receives the best advice. Their attitude is one of nothing is ever too much trouble. I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of McCabe Ford Williams to any prospective clients.
For both registered and exempt charities, the regularity environment for Leisure Trusts is one that requires careful navigation.
Challenges for Leisure Trusts
The regulatory environment, accompanied by some complex VAT issues, together with the structural and tax implications of non primary purpose trading; that all charitable organisations face, mean that organisations in this sector require a high level of advisory work and expert advice. It is in this area that McCabe Ford Williams excel.
We have been actively providing advice, support and accountancy related services to an ever growing number of leisure trusts for the past 20 years.
Services for Leisure Trusts
We offer a range of services which include:
- Annual audit
- Annual accounts preparation
- Internal audit
- Specialist VAT and Tax advice
- Advice on accounting systems and computerisation
- The provision of a range of business services including payroll processing, bookkeeping, and a BACs bureau, etc.
- Secretarial duties to meet the requirements of the Charity Commission, Companies House and the Financial Conduct Authority where applicable
- The provision of trustee training
- Advice on corporate structures including issues arising from trading activities
- Advice on acquisitions, mergers and collaborative partnerships
- Assistance with the set up of charitable organisations.
For more information book a free initial consultation with your local MFW office