At McCabe Ford Williams we know that in the charity and not for profit sector there is nothing more valuable than specialist expertise.
We have provided advice and support to both local and national charities and other not for profit organisations for more than 75 years.
Our charities team is headed by a holder of the ICAEW Diploma in Charity Accounting and we are committed to continually developing our expertise in this area:
We offer a range of services which include:
- Annual audit
- Annual accounts preparation
- Independent examinations
- Internal audit
- Specialist VAT advice
- Advice on accounting systems and computerisation
- The provision of a range of business services including payroll processing, book-keeping, and a BACs bureau, etc.
- Secretarial duties to meet the requirements of the Charity Commission, Companies House and the Financial Conduct Authority, where applicable
- The provision of trustee training
- Advice on corporate structures including issues arising from trading activities
- Advice on acquisitions, mergers and collaborative partnerships
- Assistance with the set up of charitable organisations
Our commitment to charities is further demonstrated by the involvement of our staff and partners in many local charities and schools. It is the usual practice of each of our offices to nominate a local charity each year and for each office to arrange fundraising events in support of the selected cause.
If you would like to work with friendly supportive advisors with a wealth of expertise at their disposal please contact a member of our team.