About MFW Dover
MFW Dover is headed by four partners with a team of twenty staff. The partners have nearly 100 years of experience between them in advising businesses of all sizes, structures and business sectors. Our tax team is managed by Phil Cragg, a Chartered Tax Adviser and our Audit and Assurance team by Jonathan Fullarton, one of the Dover office Partners.
We offer a wide variety of business services to:
- Help our clients grow their profits;
- Manage their accounting and legal requirements; and
- Keep more of what they earn.
Our core services include:
- Auditing and assurance
- Annual accounts
- Regular management accounts
- Bookkeeping and VAT returns
- Payroll (to include auto-enrolment implementation and compliance)
- Tax planning advice, including Inheritance Tax and VAT
- Tax returns and tax compliance work, including capital gains tax computations
- Dealing with HMRC investigations
- Business advisory
- Company secretarial
- Wealth planning and protection
- Business acquisitions and disposals
- Construction industry scheme returns
- Medical and legal
- Property and construction
- Professional practices
- Charities and other not for profit organisations
How to find us
Our office is conveniently located in Dour Street, with on street parking available for up to two hours, and close to the Charlton Shopping Centre which has ample parking.
Dover is a town and major ferry port located on the southern Kent coast lying southeast of the City of Canterbury and east of Kent’s County town Maidstone.
Dover is one of the Cinque Ports and famous landmarks include the iconic White Cliffs of Dover and Dover Castle, an English Heritage site, which overlooks the town from its majestic and strategic hill top position.
Close by is the Port of Dover (for ferries to Calais & Boulogne) and, in nearby Folkestone the home of Le Shuttle, Eurotunnel. Dover is also close to Ashford International for high-speed trains to London and Eurostar trains to the continent.
Please contact a member of MFW Dover to book a free initial consultation