About MFW Ashford
MFW Accountants Ashford retains a strong farming connection with a substantial portfolio of clients associated with agriculture. This office has a long history of assisting farmers and the wider agricultural community with a range of accounting, audit, taxation and business development help. To this day we continue to work for a large number of clients in this sector.
How to find us
Our Ashford office is ideally located next to Ashford Market, just off Junction 10 of the M20.
We also have specialism in the following sectors:
- Charities and other Not for profit organisations
- Restaurants and Public houses
In addition, our Ashford office manages the tax affairs of our business clients and a large number of high worth individuals and we work to ensure our clients keep more of what they earn whilst ensuring that all tax liabilities are fully met.
Our core services include:
- Annual accounts
- Management accounts
- Book-keeping and VAT returns
- Payroll bureau
- Auto-enrolment implementation and compliance
- Tax returns and tax compliance work, including capital gains tax calculations
- Tax planning advice, including inheritance tax
- Construction Industry contractor’s returns
- Charities and not for profit organisations
MFW Ashford team
The partners and staff of the Ashford office take great satisfaction in helping their clients not just to comply with their legal accountancy and taxation obligations but also in helping and advising them on how to develop their businesses. They also pride themselves on their approachability and their ability to translate the often complex language of accountancy into plain English.