MFW have provided accountancy and payroll services for our company for more than a decade. They are very approachable and knowledgeable regarding any help or query, and we have always found them extremely helpful and friendly over the 'phone and in person. We have no hesitation in recommending them.
With the growing complexity of employment legislation and taxation and penalties for non-compliance, running your own payroll can be an administrative burden, diverting resources from running your business.
How our Payroll team can help
We have a dedicated team of payroll specialists who can relieve this burden, providing a comprehensive service, including:
- Compliance with legislation relating to Auto Enrolment including processing pension assessments, contributions and payments to pension providers.
- Calculating your PAYE, RTI, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc.
- Analyses and summaries of staff costs and deductions
- Administration of pension scheme deductions
- Processing of bonuses, termination payments and ex-gratia payments
- Advising on and dealing with any benefits in kind
- Preparation of customised payslips
- Preparation of all statutory forms, including end of year returns to be filed with HM Revenue & Customs and forms for your employees
As with all our services we have designed our service with flexibility in mind so no matter what level of support you need and however long you need support for we have the right solution for you.
To find our more about our payroll services contact your local McCabe Ford Williams office and request a free initial consultation.
How this benefits you
Running your payroll can be a time consuming job and keeping your payroll process compliant and up-to-date can be a real headache. It certainly has got harder over the last few years to manage payroll. Do you have the time and resources to spare and are you confident you have the knowledge to ensure you meet all areas of compliance. Would you prefer to concentrate on your business needs instead?
You may be glad to hear that many of our clients chose to use our payroll solutions for just those reasons. They welcome our flexible payroll approach where you can use our payroll services as much or as little as you need and whenever you need. Whether you are covering holidays, maternity or paternity periods or simply that you don’t have a dedicated payroll professional, we can help.
Ask us for a free payroll consultation today for more details.