MFW Business Services
Helping you cope with new legislation
Auto enrolment legislation on workplace pensions and the added impact of RTI has added extra complexity and work for payroll teams. However, help is at hand.
Our Business Services can be used as little or as much as you require to help out during ad-hoc periods such as to cover holidays, maternity leave or sick leave. Or, if you need a more extensive service we can provide an extension to your team or provide a full business service requirement. Whatever level of support you need and for however long you need support we can help.
We have a dedicated team of payroll specialists who can relieve this burden, providing a comprehensive payroll service, including:
- Compliance with legislation relating to Auto Enrolment including processing pension assessments, contributions and payments to pension providers.
- Calculating your PAYE, RTI, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Analyses and summaries of staff costs and deductions
- Administration of pension scheme deductions
- Processing of bonuses, termination payments and ex-gratia payments
- Advising on and dealing with any benefits in kind
- Preparation of customised payslips
- Preparation of all statutory forms, including end of year returns to be filed with HM Revenue & Customs and forms for your employees
Our dedicated payroll services team will ensure your confidence in payroll administration, allowing you to concentrate on your core activities.
The law on workplace pensions has now changed to ensure that more people are saving for their retirement. If you are a UK employer then this will affect you.
Whether you need some additional support with your filing and Auto enrolment (AE) obligations or are wanting a full service payroll solution we can provide a service to help.
To view some of our testimonials click here.
For more information about our Payroll service call your local MFW office and see what a lifeline we can be.