Company formation is a vital stage of your business to get right.
When considering whether to set up your business as a Limited Company it is important to seek professional advice as even the most simple of errors can cause long-term issues.
The key differences of a Limited Company are that:
- It is legally separate from the individuals who operate it
- Business finances are treated differently from personal finances
- A Limited Company can keep any profits it makes after paying tax
Is a Limited Company my best option?
We will evaluate your personal and business goals to assess if a Limited company is the best route for you. If it is we can help guide you through the process or alternatively, take the stress out of company formation and incorporate your company on your behalf.
How we can help
- We will explain why setting up a Limited Company structure is the best option for you.
- Alternatively, we will explain why a Limited Company is not your best option so that you can make an informed choice.
- We will get your company incorporated with Companies House quickly and efficiently enabling you to concentrate on your new business knowing the necessary registrations are in safe hands.
- We will also take care of any HMRC registrations required such as VAT, PAYE scheme, CIS registration and any other compliance matters.
For more help in making the most of your business structure contact your local MFW office for help.