Starting a new business can be the start of life as a successful entrepreneur. However, for some, it can soon end before the dreams have begun, so advice and assistance is best sought from the outset.
We offer a free consultation to any business, new or established, so why not at the very least come and get some free advice?
At McCabe Ford Williams we can:
- Help you choose an appropriate structure for your business, dependent on your personal position and the proposed new venture. This could be sole trader, partnership, LLP or Limited company status
- Prepare cash flows and forecasts to help you to obtain business finance, if required
- Assist with registrations for all necessary bodies to ensure compliance with Companies House and HMRC
- Help to set you up with an accounting system that works for you
- Assist you with your options to maintain your day to day records, whether that be in house or with your local MFW office.
- We can also offer training on many accounting software packages, should there be a particular software you wish to use. Across the firm we have many accredited staff trained on a wide range of traditional and cloud accounting software solutions. They will train you on key features and show you how get the most out of your software including tips on how to establish best practices.
Need more business start-up help?
We have produced a number of factsheets to assist business start-ups. These can be found in the resources area of our website.
For more information and advice about business start-ups, or for any other business or taxation advice, book a free consultation with our professionals by completing our online booking form or contacting your nearest MFW office.
Helping businesses since 1936
We have been helping business start-ups since the firm was established in 1936. Here is a sample of the sectors we specialise in.