Creating a new business can be the start of life as a successful entrepreneur. However, for others, it can soon end in difficulty if advice and assistance is not sought from the outset.
McCabe Ford Williams and its experienced staff can:-
- Help you decide on an appropriate structure for your business, dependent on your own needs. This could be sole trader, partnership or Limited company status.
- Prepare cash flows and forecasts to help you to obtain vital funding
- Deal with registrations and compliance with Companies House and HMRC
- Help create an accounting system that fits your needs.
- Guide you towards the best bookkeeping solutions
- Make sure your internal controls and recording systems, comply with statutory requirements.
- We also offer training on accounts packages if there is a particular product you wish to use for your business.
For more information call your local MFW office.
We have been helping business start-ups since the firm was established in 1936. Here is a sample of the sectors we specialise in.