Creating a new business can be the start of life as a successful entrepreneur. However, for others, it can soon end in difficulty if advice and assistance is not sought from the outset.
McCabe Ford Williams and its experienced staff can:-
- Help you decide on an appropriate structure for your business, dependent on your own needs. This could be sole trader, partnership or Limited company status.
- Prepare cash flows and forecasts to help you to obtain vital funding
- Deal with registrations and compliance with Companies House and HMRC
- Help create an accounting system that fits your needs.
- Guide you towards the best bookkeeping solutions
- Make sure your internal controls and recording systems, comply with statutory requirements.
- We also offer training on accounts packages if there is a particular product you wish to use for your business.
For more information call your local MFW office.
We have been helping business start-ups since the firm was established in 1936. Here is a sample of the sectors we specialise in.
We also feature many useful factsheets including some key business start up advice and questions to ask yourself if you are thinking of setting up your own business. You can view these in the resources area of our website.