When you are considering the development of your business, it may be that the most appropriate course of action is to acquire an existing business operation or to dispose of part or all of your existing business.
This can be a time consuming and complex exercise and it is important that you use professional advisers to support you through the process and help structure the deal to your best advantage.
We can help you:
- Identify and review potential acquisition targets/purchasers
- Agree a strategy for approaching targets/purchasers
- Assist in the preparation of a business plan and financial forecasts
- Consider how the new operation will be integrated into your existing business
- Consider the optimal structure for tax/finance/business reasons
- Negotiate with the vendor/purchaser
- Co-ordinate the work of other professionals
We have excellent relationships with banks, financial institutions, lawyers and other corporate finance professionals and can provide the professional advice you need for your business aquisition or disposal.