When developing a business there may come a time when the most appropriate course of action is to either acquire an existing business operation or, to dispose of part or all of your existing business.
Business acquisitions and disposals can be a time consuming and complex exercises. It is vital when considering either that you use professional advisers during this process to ensure you structure the deal to your best advantage.
Our acquisition & disposal advisors can help.
Our advice will help you:
- To identify and review potential acquisition targets/purchasers
- Agree a strategy for approaching targets/purchasers
- By assisting in the preparation of a business plan and financial forecasts
- To consider how the new operation will be integrated into your existing business
- Consider the optimal structure for tax/finance/business reasons
- Negotiate with the vendor/purchaser
- Co-ordinate the work of other professionals
We have excellent relationships with banks, financial institutions, lawyers and other corporate finance professionals and can provide the professional advice you need for your business acquisition or disposal.
To book a free consultation contact your local MFW office or complete an online contact form.