Make your business a success story
Whether you are a well-established company or an individual considering setting up a new business, you need the best possible advice to ensure your business is a success.
MFW has been working with our clients to build better businesses since 1936. We offer every type of business development support you will need from initial business start-up advice through to offering support to more established businesses seeking to expand or contract. We can also help you with arranging finances and even check your business structure to see if it’s the right fit for you!
SMEs and family businesses
We specialise in helping small/medium enterprises and family businesses throughout Kent, London, and the South East and can pool on our extensive knowledge base, which extends to a wide variety of trades, industries, professions and sectors.
We take the time to get to know you and understand your business and business aims and then proactively use this knowledge to tailor our approach to meet your needs. After decades of experience, we fully appreciate that no two businesses are the same.
In today’s challenging business climate, it is good to know you have expert advice on hand.
Our services include:
Audit & Accounting and tax compliance
- Accounts preparation and review
- Employee tax compliance
- Partnership tax return completion
- Partners personal tax assistance
- Payroll assistance and advice
- Solicitors Accounts Rules (SAR) audits
- VAT assistance and advice
Strategic advice for Professional Practices
- Incorporation and Limited Liability Partnerships (LLP) strategies
- Partnership disputes resolution
- Partnership mergers and demergers
Tax planning for Professional Practices
- Choice of year end and implications of overlap relief
- Personal Pension planning advice
- Tax consequences of incorporation
- Tax consequences of mergers
- VAT advice
Whatever the business development plans that you have in mind, why not speak to an expert by booking a free initial consultation?