MFW have provided accountancy and payroll services for our company for more than a decade. They are very approachable and knowledgeable regarding any help or query, and we have always found them extremely helpful and friendly over the 'phone and in person. We have no hesitation in recommending them.
MFW Payroll Services
With the growing complexity of employment legislation and taxation and penalties for non-compliance, running your own payroll can be an administrative burden, diverting resources from running your business.
How we can help
We have a dedicated team of payroll specialists who can relieve this burden, providing a comprehensive payroll service, including:
- Help with coronavirus issues including help with CJRS claims.
- Compliance with legislation relating to Auto Enrolment including processing pension assessments, contributions and payments to pension providers.
- Calculating your PAYE, RTI, national insurance, statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, etc
- Analyses and summaries of staff costs and deductions
- Administration of pension scheme deductions
- Processing of bonuses, termination payments and ex-gratia payments
- Advising on and dealing with any benefits in kind
- Preparation of customised payslips
- Preparation of all statutory forms, including end of year returns to be filed with HM Revenue & Customs and forms for your employees
Our dedicated payroll services team will ensure your confidence in payroll administration, allowing you to concentrate on your core activities.
The law on workplace pensions has now changed to ensure that more people are saving for their retirement. If you are a UK employer then this will affect you and you will need to take early actions in order to prepare for it.
You will receive a letter from The Pensions Regulator (TPR) one year in advance of your staging date. This letter will not only notify you of your staging date but will also outline basic information about your employer duties, However, it pays to be aware of these changes as soon as possible so that you can establish, and put in place, procedures that will help you better cope. To be proactive, therefore, you can find out your staging date prior to receiving your letter by entering your PAYE reference code here.
Here is the full extent of what needs to be done to comply with the law.