We believe that your annual financial audit should be considered as more than a necessary cost and we strive to ensure that our clients derive positive benefit from the exercise. From our audit accountants you should expect to receive:
Our Kent Accountants undertake statutory and non-statutory Audits, Internal Audits and other special audit reports.
- reassurance that your accounts comply with the Companies Act 2006 and all other applicable standards and legislation.
- advice and assistance on improving your internal financial controls (where appropriate)
- a meeting with us to discuss any matters arising from your Audit
For more detailed information, please request our Schedule of Services detailing our responsibilities as Auditors under the Companies Act 2006.
Our audit accountants have considerable experience across a whole range of commercial and not-for-profit organisations. This includes financial audits for the following types of organisation:
- Co-operative and Community Benefits Societies
- Limited Companies
- Pension Schemes
- Professional Practices
- Registered Insurance Brokers
Coronavirus COVID-19 Hub