Vacancies at MFW – Join our Team
Now is the time to join our Payroll team with an exciting vacancy at our Dover office.
Our Dover office is seeking a full time (37.5 hours) payroller to work within their busy payroll department.
Our clients’ payrolls largely consist of one or two employees. However, we also manage payrolls on behalf of a handful of larger employers too (15 plus employees).
Knowledge of Sage Payroll preferred and must have experience of Auto Enrolment Pension procedures. Practice experience is also preferential.
- Process weekly and monthly payrolls on SAGE payroll.
- Provide Auto Enrolment Pensions advice and ensure compliance including processing of starters and leavers.
- Set up new AE Pension schemes.
- Reconciling PAYE liabilities.
- Processing CIS Returns each month.
- Upload documents into secure Cloud systems.
- Raise invoices for payroll services delivered.
- Liaise with clients by phone and e-mail and attend occasional client meetings, as required.
- Manage payroll client list to ensure timely delivery of service, to cover holidays, involving other staff as necessary.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications, knowledge & experience gained to date.
For more details about our firm and the services we provide please read our website. Or contact Dover Partner John Shipley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply
Please send a covering letter and CV to John Shipley via email or post to:
John Shipley, FCA, Partner. McCabe Ford Williams, Charlton House, Dour Street, Dover, Kent, CT16 1BL.
Other Vacancies at MFW
Unfortunately, there are no other vacancies within our firm at present.
However, we are often looking for new talent to join our growing practice. We are always pleased to hear from experienced staff who wish to work in the challenging but rewarding owner managed business sector.
We are always particularly keen to hear from those with:
- Real hands-on experience of accounting software packages
- Individuals with all round tax experience
In addition, we are also interested in hearing from unqualified individuals who are interested in a career in accountancy.
If you think you have the personality, multi-disciplinary skills, qualifications, and experience to become an integral part of our successful team, contact us.
Please e-mail the MFW office you are interested in joining, attaching your detailed curriculum vitae and a letter telling us why you think you have the qualities we need.