Welcome to the latest edition of the MFW Business Matters newsletter
The MFW Business Matters newsletter is issued once a quarter and provides an update on tax and accounting issues to be aware of. Ensure you have the latest information at your fingertips by downloading a copy today.
Issue this issue:
- Tax Matters: We recap on the changes to property tax
- Payroll Matters: We take a look at the new rates from April
- Don’t get caught out by the Data protection fee
- Client profile: We meet the friendly financial team at Hall & Costello Wealth Management Limited
- Academy Sector: We cover the internal scrutiny changes affecting Academies
- Herne Bay partner Leigh Jones goes the extra mile to raise money for the charity Action Medical Research
Download a pdf of our newsletter below:
We hope you enjoy reading this issue.
Please note: This issue has coincided with Chancellor Rishi Sunak’s first Budget and also, the first post-Brexit Budget. Therefore information contained in some of the articles inside this issue may have subsequently been amended or updated.
For an update on the Budget and any changes to tax and other
legislation, visit the MFW Budget hub on our website where you will have access to our Budget highlights, full Budget report and the latest tax cards.
We will be following up on any changes to tax and legislation in due
course so do keep visiting the blog area of our website to keep up to date
on the latest news.
Rest assured that we will be contacting you directly if any urgent action
is required by you as a result of the Spring Budget.
Making Tax Digital
Are you up-to-date with Making Tax Digital? If not, then don’t worry as we can help you get prepared for changes to tax reporting. For more details about how we can help visit our Making Tax Digital page (MTD) or contact us for help.