This position is now filled and closed.
McCabe Ford Williams Sittingbourne
Our busy Sittingbourne office has a vacancy for a bookkeeper/management accountant to join their expanding team.
We are seeking an individual with a proven career history in bookkeeping and who is confident to work under his or her own initiative.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for producing accounts up to trial balance
- Monthly profit and loss reporting
- VAT returns
- Managing company ledgers
- Cash flow forecasting
- Bank reconciliations
- Payroll (weekly/monthly)
- Cloud based computer package experience desirable but not essential
- Sage experience desirable but not essential
- QuickBooks experience desirable but not essential
- Iris experience desirable but not essential
- Good working knowledge of excel required
AAT desirable but not essential.
Hours are full-time: 37.5 hours per week.
Salary – £17k to £25k depending upon experience.
For more information and details as to how to apply please view the following pdf.
For information about McCabe Ford Williams visit here.
For further information about McCabe Ford Williams Sittingbourne and details of partners visit here.